Thursday, June 4, 2009

update

Last night in Italy...  Haven't been keeping this here blog up to date, no apologies.  This is my last night in Italy, and my first hostel with wifi, so I figured I'd let y'all know that I'm still alive, and rather well.  Got myself a bit of a tan after a few days down on the mediterranean.  So many stories and sights.  I've been keeping pretty good notes for myself, so I'll tell stories when I get back and share some more pictures.  Tomorrow, I fly to Dublin, where I will meet up with my old friend, and a new one I haven't met yet!  I'm looking forward to having some company on my travels, I've gotten to the point where I occasionally find myself having conversations with myself, including hand gestures, while walking down the street...  oops!




No comments: