Monday, March 23, 2009

This vacuum sucks...

But not really, which is part of the problem when you're trying to clean carpets.  An 40 year emphasemic chain-smoker could probably generate larger pressure differentials.  And the resulting dusty odor would probably be about the same.

Also, it took me > 10 minutes just to figure out how to turn the archaic piece of junk on.  I literally felt the thing up all over hunting for a switch, was about to give up, and/or kick the thing, when I noticed a very large, concealed gray button hiding in plain sight about where I was going to kick.  

Final thought - for the record, this may make me sound like a domestic incompetant, but I'm really quite good at the whole cooking and cleaning deal, and take pride in my abilities.  As with anything though, doing a good job depends on having the appropriate equipment...


No comments: